Hatfield,Massachusetts
1.5
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I had a two small hot water heater leaks. The pressure release valve and drip under the inside sink. The only option I had they told me was to replace the ENTIRE hot water tank, for $1100.00. That made no sense to me, but after a few back and forth calls to managers I said, go ahead and do it, but I want to see the so called crack in the tank as to why it needs to be replaced.

The service manager EJ called the next morning to tell me it would best for all involved if I just came and got my unit. Diamond managers discussed it and they thought it was best if I had the work done elsewhere.

We scooted to Lake George for camping and called the local team who comes to the park for repairs. S & S RV Repairs came out and repaired, not replaced, the hot water tank. Its 90.00 for the emergency call, before they even start work add on 110.00 an hour.

Total of 348.00 and the hot water heater is perfect!!

Diamand RV service could have fixed my hot water heater for about 250.00, but wanted to charge me 1100.00. NEVER again will I spend at diamond rv. Scammers and not trust worthy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Diamond Rv Part Replacement.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments